Documentation Wiki

The wiki http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical was down for an unknown
length of time. The administrator of the machine tweaked the HTTP or
network settings (unsure which). I've retweaked and it's working again.

Lars, thanks for the function definition of MoveHandleFunc... how did you
do this? Does it come straight from source code? Is there some automated
fashion where I could generate that documentation from the code or does a
developer guru need to take care of that (as you've done)?

Cheers,
--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect