Re: GCC 3.2 and numerous DIA code problems

dia-list gnome org writes:
On Wed, 04 Sep 2002, Andrew Marlow wrote:
Now that I have fixed configure to build a set of Makefiles for dia with
the GNU 3.2 compiler I find that the code is riddled with problems. I
have fixed some of these but have a long way to go. Would anyone be
interested in me completing these fixes or is this a known (and in hand)
problem?

This would be a wonderful thing to get fixed.  Since Debian doesn't have
gcc 3.2 yet, you'll be in a good position to kill these problems earlier.
Besides, any problem that new versions of gcc show are probably also
problems in other ports.  But!  You should look at the CVS versions rather
than 0.90,

oh dear. For various reasons I cannot use the CVS version so I will
continue
with the work based on 0.90. Whoever merges my changes may have a bit of
a merge job on but hey, CVS is good at this. There are loads of files to
change.
I have just finished the lib directory but there is loads more to do.
I hope to post it here when it is done as a compressed tarball but there
is a limit to the size of articles that can be published to this group.
If it looks like it wil blow the limit then I will put the archive on
my web site and post a URL.

Regards,

Andrew Marlow.