Re: Printing and weird (non-latin0 ;-) ) charsets -- summary

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Zhang Lin-bo wrote:
2) There're more fonts than can be listed in the font selection
   list, and there's no scrollbar, so I can not see/select
   fonts at the bottom of the list.

The freetype font selection widget contains a small hack that I stole from
Dillo, which allows menus to scroll.  Easily adaptable for the GDK font
menu (though not going in for .90, I guess).

-Lars