Re: Text not lining up with class box

Lars Clausen wrote:

I remember having this kind of problem long time ago.  It stems from the
GTK fonts not having the same width as the actual PostScript fonts.  As you
may see in other mails on the list, the GTK font widths are generally
screwy.  We've tried to hack around it, but with little luck.

Which version of Dia are you using?

-Lars

I just downloaded the latest version (0.90RC1) and I am still having problems with my printing, where the text overruns the border of the object.

Is there a fix yet?  Or a work around?

-John