Re: Dia segfaults with diagram tree

On 2002-05-14 at 09:58, Lars Clausen wrote:

I haven't included a copy of the diagram since I suspect
the mailing list will strip off attachments, but can send
it on to the developers if they wish to recreate the
problem.

The mailing list doesn't strip off attachments, it will just
delay those that are too large.  If the diagram is large, you
can just give us a URL.

It's only about 1K. I've included it in this mail. Let me know
if you need any assistance re-creating/solving the problem.

--
Andrew Ferrier

email: andrew new-destiny co uk
web: http://www.new-destiny.co.uk/andrew/