(another) bounding box bug in RC1

Hello all,

  no time at all this evening; however, I've noticed there's a bug in
samples/grafcet.dia (!); the bounding box of two transitions (object number
78) seems incorrect. When emacs'ing them to saner values, it seems the
problem re-appears as soon as the diagram is reloaded. Probably an uninit'ed
variable somewhere in the transition's bounding box computation.

  I'll investigate (valgrind, printk and all), but in the mean-time I post t
his for the record.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.