Re: Dia segfaults with diagram tree

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Andrew Ferrier wrote:
On 2002-05-14 at 09:58, Lars Clausen wrote:

I haven't included a copy of the diagram since I suspect
the mailing list will strip off attachments, but can send
it on to the developers if they wish to recreate the
problem.

The mailing list doesn't strip off attachments, it will just
delay those that are too large.  If the diagram is large, you
can just give us a URL.

It's only about 1K. I've included it in this mail. Let me know
if you need any assistance re-creating/solving the problem.

That diagram showed the problem nicely.  The diagram tree was trying to get
the name property off the inheritance arrow.  The arrow had a name
property, but with a null string, which made the diagram tree barf.  Fix
will be in next RC.

-Lars