Re: Dia segfaults with diagram tree

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Andrew Ferrier wrote:
I've just compiled and installed Dia 0.90 RC1 on my Debian 3.0
machine. The diagram tree window normally works fine but I have
a particular diagram, which I created in Dia 0.89 on Windows.
Whenever the diagram tree window is open and then I open this
diagram, or the diagram is open and then I open the diagram
tree window, Dia segfaults. I haven't modified the diagram at
all manually, so I suspect this is a bug. Even if I had, dia
still shouldn't be segfaulting I assume. I haven't been able to
recreate the problem starting diagrams from scratch with 0.90.

Interesting.  There have been some funny numbers in diagrams, might be a
remainder of that.

I haven't included a copy of the diagram since I suspect the
mailing list will strip off attachments, but can send it on to
the developers if they wish to recreate the problem.

The mailing list doesn't strip off attachments, it will just delay those
that are too large.  If the diagram is large, you can just give us a URL.

-Lars