Re: RE: Cisco icons for Dia

Le Tue, Jun 25, 2002, à 03:52:53PM +0100, Ian Redfern a écrit:
Ah - that would have saved me a weekend.

I will look at doing this instead of tracing the outlines as I do at the
moment - in particular, my 'S' looks pretty awful.

Can you put a list in font-family e.g. Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif? How
do you indicate bold for Windows users - in the family name?

Sans, Serif and Monotype. These are cross-platform aliases.

For boldness, I don't know. Will look up this evening.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.