Re: wysiwig TeX in dia

Le Thu, Jun 20, 2002, à 05:32:39AM -0700, James Michael DuPont a écrit:

For the specific case of dia files into a CVS
archive; been there, done
that.
What have you done?

My bad, poor wording. What I have done: put dia files (compressed) into a
CVS archive. With Windows clients (mostly). And then suffered (fortunately,
collisions happened extremely rarely)

Yes, I have to say that that is a bit too big for me
right now. If you want me to look into it for DIA
specifically I will, but I am not ready to do anything
on that scale yet.

I can't (and don't) demand anything to anyone -- it just sprung unto me that
adding the specific knowledge of XML (in addition to plain text) to
diff/patch (and subsequently to cvs) may be a terrific feature (especially
since projects like GNOME are now constellated with bits of XML everywhere),
so I merely typed that for google's sake.
I'm not going to jump on implementing that, and it's perfectly fine if you
aren't either :-)

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.