Re: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL

Quoting Cyrille Chepelov (cyrille chepelov org):

However, quoting README:

* intltools-0.12 is now mandatory if you want to call ./autogen.sh.
<<<<<<<<<<<<

Think you mean NEWS -- I did find it, with a grep, and grinned when I
read:
"In general, don't call ./autogen.sh at all if your system is not on
the bleeding edge." (which mine definitely is not :)

I wouldn't have tried to build from CVS at all if the font width
problems I patched weren't making it unusable for what I was trying to
do. :)

Anyway, a patch attached. Not sure if it's really the best way to do
it, since it appears to this mere mortal that future versions of Gnome
will include the intltool package, and I'm treating it like a
full-blown dependency. I guess it doesn't HURT to check for it as if
it were external, since it kinda is a full-blown dependency in the
short term. Later, when people's systems pass muster just by virtue of
being recent builds of Gnome, they won't see the warning any more, so
the fact I'm treating it as a dependency shouldn't matter, no?

Thanks,
--G.

P.S.: go Canada!

--