Re: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL

Quoting Cyrille Chepelov (cyrille chepelov org):
Le Sun, Feb 24, 2002, à 11:33:09AM -0800, Geoff Gerrietts a écrit:

This is actually an unannounced dependency, presumably recently built
into dia.

This has been announced both in the ChangeLog and in the NEWS (or README)
file, and somewhat discussed on this list (as the sudden lack of complaints
with xml-i18n-tools doing weird and incorrect things). It has not been
announced in a wider way, since we haven't released anything but
snapshots since that change happened.

INSTALL has instructions for doing a build from CVS that does not
mention a dependency on intltool. Similarly, autogen.sh checks all the
other dependencies (except maybe the docbook stuff?) but not intltool.

It's not a showstopper, it's just not a thoroughly-implemented
dependency.

Maybe I'll get my shit together and write a patch for that tonight,
hockey game's on now though.

--
Geoff Gerrietts <ggerrietts yahoo com>
-rw-rw-rw-:  permissions of the beast