Re: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL

Le Sun, Feb 24, 2002, à 01:29:37PM -0800, Geoff Gerrietts a écrit:

INSTALL has instructions for doing a build from CVS that does not
mention a dependency on intltool. Similarly, autogen.sh checks all the
other dependencies (except maybe the docbook stuff?) but not intltool.

However, quoting README:

* intltools-0.12 is now mandatory if you want to call ./autogen.sh.

It may be interesting, indeed, to have a check in autogen.sh for the
existence of intltoolize somewhere in the path.

Maybe I'll get my shit together and write a patch for that tonight,
hockey game's on now though.

heh :-)

        -- Cyrille
--