Contact points

Hi,

I just started using dia along with alot of the people in my distributed
embedded systems class for making UML diagrams. In the documentation it
says that by middle clicking on an object you can add contact points to it
so that the associations and lines and stuff will stick to it. But every
time I try to do that no contact point is added and instead a disabled
menu appears that says "No object menu".

Am I doing something wrong or is the documentation wrong? If so how can I
add more contact points to an object? It's kind of tedious moving all the
lines 1 by 1 when I move an object just because there aren't enough
contact points to sttch them.

Ryan Boder
http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~rtb