[Fix !]Re: dia-0.89

Le ven, sep 07, 2001, à 12:58:35 +0800, James Henstridge a écrit:

This version will cause us a *lot* of problems with non-latin1 people ; I'm
going to fix this in the next 8 to 10 hours. Please pull the release for a
little while (oh, well, we'll have 0.89.1)

I have just pulled the 0.89 tarball from the ftp directory (I don't think
it would have synced yet).  If anyone else wants to test this tarball, it
is up at:
  http://www.gnome.org/~james/dia-0.89-test2.tar.gz

Here's a patch (it also has been committed to CVS). I hope it's right.

The more I deal with libxml1, the more I want to vomit.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.