Re: [RFC] moving translations off sheets ?

According to Cyrille Chepelov <chepelov calixo net>:

[***] Yes, I know that UTF-8 is actually just a payload encoding standard for
multi-byte characters of relatively arbitrary length, and that the meaning
of which sequence of bytes means what character is left to the underlying
encoding. I'll assume for the moment that UTF-8 is just a better way to
store Unicode stuff.

Cyrille,

What about using UCS-2 instead for internal purpose ?

Hub