Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] LDTP script without accessibility layer enabled

Hello,

On 06/08/2010 10:27 AM, Ara Pulido wrote:
> In mago, the problem, is that the mago runner checks for a11y in your
> session, and exits if it is not enabled. This is sometimes not
> desirable, that's why I recently added to the mago runner (it is in the
> trunk of mago) an option (--noa11y) to avoid this check.

That's really interesting with regard to mago integration in checkbox.

I've made a couple of successful tests using this flag (--noa11y) to launch mago
gedit test cases within checkbox (gtk interface). I expect to make some more
tests with other applications; but it seems that, when accessibility is enabled
for just the application under test, things work fine. Hence, using this flag in
a device with accessibility layer disabled might be the solution to integrate
mago and checkbox.

Does it make sense to you?

Best regards,
    Javier