Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] LDTP script without accessibility layer enabled

Hi Javier,

Ara pointed out to me that if you use ldtp.launchapp to start the AUT, that a11y is dynamically enabled for the application at launch time. Of course, that really only helps apps that can be launched that way, and not things like the menu, the panel, etc.

Is it a GUI app that launches LDTP based tests by chance? :)

For completeness sake, there are both ldtp and ldtp2 functions that don't require a11y. In ldtp, these are the ltsp functions [1]. In ldtp2, they are wnck based and as far as I know include only maximizewindow, minimizewindow, unmaximizewindow, unminimizewindow, activatewindow, and closewindow.

[1] http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/user-doc/ltfx.html