[gnome-desktop-testing] LDTP script without accessibility layer enabled

Hello all,

Recently I've seen an LDTP script in which it's recommended not to have
accessibility layer enabled to make it work correctly. Could that be possible?

I always though that LDTP cannot work without accessibility layer enabled.
However, maybe it's possible that some part of the functionality doesn't require
the accessibility layer. Please let me know if that's the case.

Best regards,
   Javier