Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] LDTP script without accessibility layer enabled

Hello,

Thanks for your response James.

On 06/04/2010 05:01 AM, James Tatum wrote:
> Is it a GUI app that launches LDTP based tests by chance? :)

Well in fact is an LDTP script that is supposed to work under checkbox-gtk,
which makes me think isn't possible, since mago tests are not different than
that and, as far as I know, they don't really work fine.

> For completeness sake, there are both ldtp and ldtp2 functions that don't
> require a11y. In ldtp, these are the ltsp functions [1]. In ldtp2, they are
> wnck based and as far as I know include only maximizewindow, minimizewindow,
> unmaximizewindow, unminimizewindow, activatewindow, and closewindow.

Uhm, looking at the script what I see are methods such as: waittillguiexist,
enterstring, click.

I guess these methods require accessibility layer, don't they?

Best regards,
    Javier