Re: [gnome-desktop-testing] HELP wanted (Moving things forward)

Morning folks!

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 09:27 +0100, Ara Pulido wrote:
> LDTP2 tracks its bugs upstream in GNOME bugzilla, under version 2.0.0
> [1].

It has always been confusing to me that LDTP[1,2] is hosted on
git.freedesktop.org, and has bug tracking on bugzilla.gnome.org. I think
you could file bugs against LDTP in fd.o too. Between GNOME, fd.o and
launchpad, that is a lot of issue tracking systems!

Cheers,
  Eitan.