[gnome-desktop-testing] HELP wanted (Moving things forward)

Hello all!

We need to move things forward in Mago in order to make it work
correctly with LDTP2 and in Lucid.

James Tatum stepped forward by fixing the Gcalc tests for Lucid.

I have now branched Karmic tests [1] and reviewed and merged James'
changes into trunk.

Lucid Feature Freeze is due to February 18th. After that time is almost
impossible that LDTP2 gets accepted in Lucid.

Nagappan, do you have a date for the release of LDTPv2?

After the release we need to package correctly LDTPv2 (making sure that
it replaces the current python-ldtp and ldtp packages) and start fixing
the trunk to work with LDTP.

I can make the packaging efforts (based on what Javier have already
done), but we need a person coordinating the efforts of the migration
(filing bugs against Mago for things that need changes, assigning the
bugs, manage the progress in our biweekly meetings, etc.)

Any volunteers for the above task?

Thanks,
Ara.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~mago-contributors/mago/karmic