Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

Folks,

I don't have anything technical to add to this discussion, so as someone just following along with the thread I think we should take our emotions down a couple notches. Calling each other out, playing the blame game, and dredging up stuff from the past is not going to help us come up with a clear path forward.

We're all friends and colleagues, let's not forget that first and foremost. :-)