Re: Games in need of maintainers

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 1:17 PM, Mart Raudsepp <leio gentoo org> wrote:
I can try my hand on Tali, if needed, as long as it remains written in
C. I don't feel strongly about it at all, just to help, so basically if
no-one else steps up..
Was going to offer for both, but then found that the other one is vala.

Oooh, thanks!

If I end up with Tali, I'll need to figure out the ftpadmin release
stuff.

I can help with this on IRC. If you already have a GNOME account then we just need to get you the right permission.