Re: Games in need of maintainers

Hi,

I'm trying to find new maintainers for the following games:

four-in-a-row, gnome-klotski, gnome-robots, gnome-mahjongg,
gnome-tetravex, quadrapassel, tali

The first three in the list used to be lightly maintained by me, but I
don't want to keep releasing them. I'll continue to care for two or
three other games.

I’ll take care of Four-in-a-Row, I have big plans for it. And if
really needed, I can also have a look to Klotski, Mahjongg and
Tetravex, but that would be in low-maintainance mode.

Arnaud

--
Arnaud Bonatti