Re: Games in need of maintainers

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 5:07 AM, Arnaud Bonatti <arnaud bonatti gmail com> wrote:
Yes, I’ve by two times tried to avoid some work for translators in
original ways, and some of them have been not happy with that. We’ve
already discussed about that, and I’ve understood in the process that
nothing is really doable here more than what I already do by
commenting the translations, even when I’m dissatisfied with the
result. So I’m just following the standard procedures now, as already
stated and since passed release cycle.

Yes, I trust you will continue to leave the translations alone; that's certainly a requirement. Thanks for volunteering, Arnaud. And since Alberto has volunteered for Mahjongg, you can have Klotski and Tetravex in addition to Four-in-a-row.

Since you've taken Klotski and Four-in-a-row off my hands, and Iulian has just volunteered to resume Nibbles releases, I think I will continue to care for Robots. So that leaves just Quadrapassel and Tali in need of help:

https://wiki.gnome.org/MichaelCatanzaro/GamesReleases

To be clear about expectations: they are not much. Just reading incoming issue reports (rare), reviewing incoming merge requests (rare), and making releases when there are interesting changes would suffice. Any individual game is a small effort. It's just that when we each have 4-5 different games to care for, release days become really annoying.

Michael