Games in need of maintainers

Hi,

I'm trying to find new maintainers for the following games:

four-in-a-row, gnome-klotski, gnome-robots, gnome-mahjongg, gnome-tetravex, quadrapassel, tali

The first three in the list used to be lightly maintained by me, but I don't want to keep releasing them. I'll continue to care for two or three other games.

The other four used to be maintained by Mario, but I fear he's long since moved on to bigger and better things. :)

If you're interested, get in touch please. Thanks a bunch!

Michael