Re: Proposal: Replace all references to master/slave in GNOME modules

On Tue, 2019-04-30 at 17:53 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
What has happened with this? We have a repo with a non-standard
branch name and no consensus for a global change, do we?

The repository in question, Geary, has had a git configuration change
applied so that the old branch name can still be used. Think of it as a
test ground.

I don't expect changes to happen in the very short term, but there
should be more information available soon.

Cheers