Re: GNOME Mastodon Instance?

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 3:20 PM Emmanuele Bassi via desktop-devel-list
<desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
Just to be clearer: once the GNOME Mastodon instance gets into a federation, it'll need somebody to moderate
the graph to block instances and users from other instances in the fediverse. I'm not (overly) worried
about people
with an @gnome.org address on the GNOME instance, and for those we do have the Code of Conduct committee
(and, hopefully soon, a new code of conduct).

Thanks for the clarification, I was indeed puzzled by your first
reply. Can you expand a bit on what that instance blocking would
entail? Would e.g. a Foundation member still be able to follow someone
from a blocked instance?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker