Re: GNOME Mastodon Instance?

Just to be clearer: once the GNOME Mastodon instance gets into a federation, it'll need somebody to moderate the graph to block instances and users from other instances in the fediverse. I'm not (overly) worried about people with an @gnome.org address on the GNOME instance, and for those we do have the Code of Conduct committee (and, hopefully soon, a new code of conduct).

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.