Re: GitLab CI runners for non-Linux systems

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 10:30 PM 藍挺瑋 <lantw44 gmail com> wrote:
However, the runner I use in my GLib fork runs in a VM whose host is very
unreliable and not suitable for use as an official CI runner. This host
crashes
often and its uptime is usually less than 2 weeks. It also gives me random
segfault and corrupted files sometimes. I can document steps required to
run
GitLab CI runner on FreeBSD, so people who are able to provide machines
can
setup a runner quickly. It is easy and can be done in about 5 commands.

It would be amazing if you could do that (maybe an email will work), so it
can be added for other projects too once we've ironed out the kinks.

Cheers,
Nirbheek