Code review from command line

Now we are on gitlab, many of us do a lot of code review on web.

As that can be a break for many hacker's workflow I was looking for alternatives on command line.

After read:

https://blog.janestreet.com/putting-the-i-back-in-ide-towards-a-github-explorer/

I think the CLI they showed is worth to try, so ask on its repo:

https://github.com/janestreet/iron/issues/5

If you read the comments, there's a chance that they release under open source some bits of his tooling, but there will be work to do to support gitlab API, which seems to exist, https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/18537, but maybe only for gitlab enterprise, or not released yet. I can't find it on

https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/api/merge_requests.html

I want to know if any of you find the CLI (at least for code review) interesting or useful for solve your code review on daily basis and how to coordinate to get it released.