Re: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 11:22 +0100, Arnaud Bonatti wrote:
Do you now understand more why I want to rename?

        Hi,
yes, sure, thanks for explaining it. The reason to rename it, because
it doesn't work for DConf only, makes perfect sense. The other names do
not look good to me, but I'm not a decision maker here, neither good in
wording/naming myself, thus I'm afraid I cannot help here. Let's see
what it'll evolve to (in the next several weeks I guess).
        Thanks again and bye,
        Milan