Re: Check your default window size!

On Tue, 2018-03-20 at 18:29 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:

Somewhat related, since not too long ago (I’d say 3.26, maybe 3.24)
Nautilus randomly forgets it’s size and will open a very small window
(with the sidebar displayed, the content area fits slightly less than
a row in height and than 2 icons in width).

Hmm, we’ve actually received reports of a different issue - restoring
window *position* in multi-head environments was unreliable. I’ve fixed
it up a little, but removed that feature altogether from the
development branch. Any issues with restoring sizes are unexpected and
I’d appreciate a ticket. :)