Re: projects-old.gnome.org being discontinued

Liam,

thanks for your comments, an additional note: this is actually NOT the
old page as in theory whenever we'll have a new way of handling
projects views the former (and to be considered old) website is going
to be [1]. In 2013 we migrated several of those links to what
projects.gnome.org is today and left projects-old un-maintained
(individual maintainers were taking care of maintaining their own
projects) which led to multiple of those links to become obsolete /
historical (pre 2010) / not relevant anymore. Do you see any value in
keeping those URLs around even if they're historical and not relevant
since several years?

cheers,

[1] https://projects.gnome.org
Il giorno gio 6 dic 2018 alle ore 22:23 Liam R E Quin