Re: GitLab status update

Yes, feel free to use https://gitlab-test.gnome.org/ as you wish. Also
feel free to ask if you need some tweak or test at admin level.
You might be interested also to check GitLab itself [0] to see how
aprox 30.000 are managed in a single product and the tests I did in
our test instance [1], however those are dummy bugs and not sure how
much it matches reality.

Thanks for the ointers.

It's more about the readability of the old issues. Those already
have been migrated two times (trac -> redmine -> bugzilla) and are really
hard to understand and I'm wondering how bad (nor not) it will get.
I'll check later when I have proper internet access again