Re: GitLab status update

In particular, I created a new group named External [2] where we can
host projects that are closely related to GNOME and would like to use
our infrastructure but are not official GNOME. This is an early
attempt to opening ourselves more to a wider world.
So far there is only one project, that would have to live in the
Freedesktop space, but I feel more comfortable having it here for the
time being. It's something I think worth to explore, but keep in mind
the guidelines for accepting a project in there are in an early stage.

[...]

Some concerns about performance were raised, the last update of GitLab
brought the first results of the new team at GitLab for performance
improvements. You can read more at in the 9.5 release post [4].

Yes, that seems to be a lot snappier now, thanks to everyone involved.

As always, if you have any question, feel free contact me or reply
here to this email.

So, according to this grouping scheme, where would something like Shotwell being hosted in future as it neither is GNOME, nor External, just something
using the GNOME infrastructure?