Re: GitLab status update

Yes, feel free to use https://gitlab-test.gnome.org/ as you wish. Also feel free to ask if you need some tweak or test at admin level.
You might be interested also to check GitLab itself [0] to see how aprox 30.000 are managed in a single product and the tests I did in our test instance [1], however those are dummy bugs and not sure how much it matches reality.

[0] https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues
[1] https://gitlab-test.gnome.org/GNOME/nautilus/issues

Best
--