Re: gnome-settings-daemon/gnome-control-center under new ownership

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Hey,

At GUADEC 2010, Matthias asked Richard Hughes and I to help with gnome-
control-center's port to GTK+ 3.x and update all the panels to the new
control-center shell that Jon McCann had been polishing.

Skip forward 7 years later, and I'm mostly doing patch reviews for
features and redesigns done by others, along with being the person that
rejects adding new options.

You've been doing it for along time. Thanks for your service!