Re: gnome-settings-daemon/gnome-control-center under new ownership

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Hey,

At GUADEC 2010, Matthias asked Richard Hughes and I to help with gnome-
control-center's port to GTK+ 3.x and update all the panels to the new
control-center shell that Jon McCann had been polishing.

Skip forward 7 years later, and I'm mostly doing patch reviews for
features and redesigns done by others, along with being the person that
rejects adding new options.

Thank you for your service. Apart from keeping our code base sane you
have mentored many of us with your reviews and standard of quality.

Rui will be taking over handling of day-to-day operations for gnome-
control-center and gnome-settings-daemon. I'll still be around to
handle bugs in my own area of expertise (such as the Bluetooth panel or
the fingerprint integration).

We are in very good hands as well!

Cheers