Re: Hosting Paperwork on gnome.org

+1! Sounds like a good first step too me!

On 02-May-2017 18:25, <jflesch gmail com> wrote:
Hosting Paperwork on gnome.org looks like a good first step.

If that's ok with everybody here, I'm going to start the discussion on Paperwork's side. I will ask whether all
Paperwork's contributors would agree to switch to Gnome.org (I doubt there will be any objection).