Re: 3.25.90 will probably be delayed

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 6:25 PM, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
Unfortunately I don't see anything wrong with the generated enums files. It turned out those are actually distributed in the PackageKit tarball, which was briefly a subject of suspicion since there are no problems when building from git, but I don't see anything wrong with them.

Since this seems to be a major problem we do need to figure it out now instead of proceeding with the release and expecting distros to build a broken result. But I am stumped. Help welcome from anyone interested in this problem.

Michael

Obvious workaround is obvious: distros can just build PackageKit with --disable-vala. (Heads-up distros: you'll probably need to do this!)

Bug report: https://github.com/hughsie/PackageKit/issues/212

Moving on.

Michael