Let's pause meson migration in preparation for the 3.26 release

Since we are now at the Freeze in the GNOME 3.26 Release Cycle, I am requesting that we stop switching new modules to meson in the 3.26 branches. Specifically:

- If your module has autotools support as of this week's releases, please don't drop it for 3.26 as some distros may be using that to build with, regardless of what is listed in jhbuild.

- I think it may be a good idea not to introduce meson support for modules now either.

If you want to do these things, please branch for 3.26 and make your changes to git master for 3.27/3.28.

Please do continue to fix bugs in the meson build for your modules.

Thanks,
Jeremy bicha