Re: For projects switching to Meson *only*

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 7:45 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Are you saying you reverted jhbuild module changes, without notifying
the committer, because there's a problem with the grilo/grilo-plugins
handling,

I did notify the committer (Javier).

 but you didn't file a bug against those modules?

Due to the large number of build failures we have to deal with when releasing, I normally only file bugs on release day if I can't get the modules to build at all.

Michael