Re: [Evolution-hackers] Switching from Autotools to CMake for core evolution products

On Thu, 2016-10-27 at 18:10 +0100, Sam Thursfield wrote:
It would be nice if Evo and WebKitGTK+ could switch to using that. It
may need some improvements; I used it successfully in a couple of
projects (proprietary ones, sadly) but I don't know how much use it
has had elsewhere.

WebKit can't depend on it for a few years because we want to support
old versions of GtkDoc, sorry. The CMake stuff could be copied from
GtkDoc into WebKit, of course, but it requires some work to update our
build system and is not a priority for us, so it requires a motivated
contributor.

Michael