Re: [Evolution-hackers] Switching from Autotools to CMake for core evolution products

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 3:23 PM, 藍挺瑋 <lantw44 gmail com> wrote:
於 週三,2016-10-05 於 09:33 +0200,Milan Crha 提到:
Can we have a common way to enable GTK-Doc installation in modules
using CMake? In modules using Autotools, we have --enable-gtk-doc which
is recognized by every module supporting generating documentation with
GTK-Doc . However, we have two important modules using CMake,
Evolution (including Evolution-Data-Server) and WebKitGTK+, but they
require different options to enable GTK-Doc.

gtk-doc now ships a CMake module upstream:
<https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-doc/tree/cmake>.

I adapted this from existing code in the Firtree project:
<https://github.com/rjw57/firtree/tree/master/cmake/Modules>

It would be nice if Evo and WebKitGTK+ could switch to using that. It
may need some improvements; I used it successfully in a couple of
projects (proprietary ones, sadly) but I don't know how much use it
has had elsewhere.

Sam