Re: Switching from Autotools to CMake for core evolution products

On Wed, 2016-10-05 at 07:54 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
This is fine from a release team perspective, as we're already set up
to handle CMake modules. Just make sure to update the JHbuild
moduselets and Continuous manifest at the same time you make the
change. There are already examples of how to handle CMake projects
(e.g. WebKitGTK+).

        Hi,
I never touched any of the two, neither I use any of the two, thus it's
pretty likely I'd more break than fix. Would there be anyone willing to
do it properly on the first shot "for me", please?
        Bye,
        Milan