Re: File roller extracting with double click, bug/feature ?

On Sat, 2016-11-12 at 16:58 -0500, Baptiste Saleil wrote:
Thanks for the link to the blog post (thus the explanation to disable
the feature).

So you mentioned that "Extract here" should not be available.

The "Extract here" from file-roller, further down the menu, shouldn't
be there. The "Extract here" from nautilus at the top of the menu
should be there.

Actually it is available only if I enable the "Extract when opening"
option in nautilus and is not available when I uncheck it.
Is it not supposed to be the opposite ?

No, that's about correct.

You said that it could be caused by a version mismatch, but my system
reports that version 3.22.1 of nautilus and 3.22.2 of file-roller are
installed. Should I report this as a bug ?

Doesn't seem like a bug to me.