Re: File roller extracting with double click, bug/feature ?

Again, I was never prentious enough to say that someone is stupid. I only talked about a feature that I, personally, find "stupid", I never talked about an actual person and I never would.
To go back to the original question, would you be so kind as to send me links to the design pages and blog posts you mentioned earlier ?
Thanks.