Re: File roller extracting with double click, bug/feature ?

Hi;

On 12 November 2016 at 17:31, Baptiste Saleil <baptiste saleil gmail com> wrote:

IMHO, this is one of the most stupid features which is again probably
copied from the full-of-stupid-features MacOS.

What exactly do you expect this sort of comment to achieve?

Just giving my opinion, "IMHO" states that it's only *my* opinion, and I
didn't and will never say that it's a universal opinion.

Just because you prefix it with 'IMHO' it doesn't mean you get to use
that kind of language; you're insulting the people that worked on
Nautilus to design, implement, and test that feature.

The GNOME mailing lists are under a Code of Conduct, and as such you
should refrain from being insulting and needlessly confrontational.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io